Friday, February 3, 2023

So many photos....

 so I'll not write much!

We went to eleven different silo sites on our recent road trip.....

1. Colbinabbin





2. Picola


The Superb Parrot

3. Rochester

Squirrel Glider

Duck Billed Platypus

Azure Kingfisher

4. Nullawill

Jimmy the Kelpie

5. Sea Lake




6. Albacutya




7. Arkona


 

8. Kaniva

Australian Hobby Bird


9. Goroke

Kookaburra and Magpie

10. Horsham


Black Cockatoo

11. St Arnaud



I think my favourite is the platypus at Rochester.

Do you have a favourite?

I'll be back soon with some other highlights of our trip!

Susan


4 comments:

Susan Smith said...

OMG!!!!! I actually like them all, but anyone who knows me, would say the animals and birds will come out on top. Yes. Thanks for sharing & my DH has been on about seeing some of these this month, so may be on our way soon. We've seen the ones around Brim/Warracknabeal. Take care & hugs.

somethingrosemade14@blogspot.com said...

They all are lovely to see and so nice that you were able to capture them with your camera. I am sure they’re lovelier in person. Surprise, the platypus is my favorite too.

Karen S said...

The silo art is stunning. We have seen some of the ones you have posted, but not all. We need another trip!
How is Rochester looking after all the problems they had with the flooding last year?

OPQuilt said...

I like the last one, as well as the tracker/planter (?). But I do love the painted wildlife, too. Looks like you'd planned your trip well, to get so much art -- I'll be showing these to Dave!